Our research on ball catching in autism, presented by Sabrina Bond at the Society for Neuroscience conference, was well received and covered in the popular science magazine Spectrum: Autistic children may have trouble predicting movements. Find the short report here.
- Reza Leaves Action Lab for Faculty Position at NAU
- Rashida received the Young Scientist award from the Society for Neural Control of Movement
- Carissa graduated and launched her career!
- Sabrina graduated with high distinction!
- Dagmar and Aleksei were featured in Northeastern News on the Olympics on the jumps and aesthetics of ice skating